Grin Baby Oral Care Set
The Grin Baby Oral Care Set is specially designed for the tender teeth and gums of infants from the eruption of the first tooth up to 18 months. The silicone finger toothbrush is thoughtfully designed with two sides: one of the double sides is a gentle brush while the other side is a dimpled massager. The Grin natural toothpaste options are safe and pleasant tasting.
Set includes a double pack of the silicone finger brushes and a 70g toothpaste.
Dentallynx International is a part of various affiliate networks. See the full advertising disclosure here. You will be routed to the company website to complete your purchase.
Last Updated on March 7, 2021 by A. Scott, BSDH
Baby Oral Care Set
The Grin Baby Oral Care Set is specially made for the tender teeth and gums of babies. This set contains two silicone finger toothbrushes and a natural toothpaste. You are given a choice of three delicious flavors to choose from. Most importantly, the packaging is 100% biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
The double-sided finger toothbrush is thoughtfully designed to gently clean the teeth on one side and massage the tender gums from the other. This toothbrush is of safe silicone and suitable for babies up to 18 months. Store the silicone finger brush in a hygienic way like a normal toothbrush.
- 100% Biodegradable packaging
- Toothpastes made with all natural ingredients
- Gently cleans and massages babies’ sensitive teeth and gums
- The design is recommended by dental professionals
- Antibacterial tested for 48 hours
- Products are certified Palm Oil free
- Toothpastes made with immune-supporting oils and extracts
In addition, the natural toothpastes options are with or without fluoride:
- Flouride-free Natural Orange flavored toothpaste
- Flouride-free Natural Strawberry flavored toothpaste
- Natural Berry-Licious toothpaste with Flouride
Check out the other sustainable products from Grin that support the oral health of the entire family.
Shop more ways to Pamper Yourself Naturally.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. These following products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This page contains affiliate links. See the full advertising disclosure here.