Boka Electric Toothbrush With Activated Charcoal
- 2 minute timer with 30 second alerts
- Rechargeable li-ion battery lasts over 25 days
- Magnetic docking station
- Activated charcoal bristles!
COMES WITH A 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE AND 2-YEAR WARRANTY
Dentallynx International is a part of various affiliate networks. See the full advertising disclosure here. You will be routed to the company website to complete your purchase.
Last Updated on February 20, 2021 by A. Scott, BSDH
Boka Brush Electric Toothbrush
The Boka Brush electric toothbrush features activated charcoal infused bristles that are gentle but effective. Not only do they limit bacterial growth, but they provide a much gentler brushing experience.
The revolutionary Boka Brush Electric Toothbrush is the first ever electric toothbrush to feature activated charcoal bristles. Since these softer bristles help avoid brushing too hard, they can prevent recessed gums and the resulting temperature sensitivity.
With 30,000 vibrations per minute, the Boka Brush feels like a massage for your mouth. Topped off with stylish stainless steel accents and a magnetic charging base, can eliminate at least one cord from your bathroom.
Use the Boka Brush for just two minutes, twice per day and floss every day for optimal results.
About The Boka Brush
Not all electric brushes are created equal. Some vibrations are just better than others.
- Best in class sonic motor ensures optimal plaque removal
- Three customizable settings and up to 30,000 vibrations per minute
- Soft, activated charcoal infused bristles naturally reduce bacteria and whiten teeth
- Two-minute interval timer with automatic guide and shutoff
- Rechargeable battery with extended one month life
- Clutter free design featuring magnetic stand and removable cord
- Two heads with travel covers included
The Boka mission is to cut through the confusion and reveal how simple oral health care can really be with the right products.
“The Boka set up is legit, looks clean and is gentle yet effective” – Dr. Amit Ganglani (Charlotte, North Carolina)
Shop more ways to Pamper Yourself Naturally.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. These following products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This page contains affiliate links. See the full advertising disclosure here.