The Boka Classic Toothbrush
- Optimized to reduce teeth sensitivity and gum recession
- Binchotan activated charcoal bristles
- 1 pack contains 2 brushes
Dentallynx International is a part of various affiliate networks. See the full advertising disclosure here. You will be routed to the company website to complete your purchase.
Last Updated on February 20, 2021 by A. Scott, BSDH
Boka Classic Brush Manual Toothbrush
The Boka Classic Brush is a soft bristled manual toothbrush made with Binchotan activated charcoal, which naturally reduces odor causing bacteria and provide a soft, gentle clean.
Boka went back to the basics for their classic manual toothbrush. So no unnecessary features or gimmicks, just high quality bristles and a simple design. With its beautiful, sleek design and silky soft bristles, they don’t call it ‘classic’ for no reason.
In addition to its odor reducing bristles, the design of the Boka Classic Brush manual toothbrush helps to combat overbrushing. In turn, this reduces gum recession and tooth sensitivity.
Boka Classic Toothbrushes
- Kiss Bacteria Goodbye – The bristles use activated charcoal to reduce bacteria growth, while keeping your mouth clean. And all without the abrasive nature of charcoal pastes & powders.
- Easy on the Gums, Hard on Plaque – The extra soft, tapered bristle design of the Boka Classic Brush cleans better along the gumline and between the teeth, while being easy on the gums. Over brushing with hard bristles can cause gum recession.
- Environmentally Friendly – This classic manual toothbrush now features a bioplastic handle, so you can use a more sustainable toothbrush in your daily routine.
- Travel Friendly – The Boka Classic Brush includes a protective cap to keep the bristles clean.
Boka toothbrushes, dental floss and toothpastes are made with high quality materials that are proven to deliver comfortable and effective cleaning. Above all, their mission is to pair the best ingredients that both nature and modern science have to offer, in order to heal your mouth and nourish your body.
Brush for just two minutes, twice per day for optimal benefits.
Shop more ways to Pamper Yourself Naturally.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. These following products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This page contains affiliate links. See the full advertising disclosure here.