Last Updated on February 20, 2021 by A. Scott, BSDH
Boka Coco Ginger Toothpaste
Coco Ginger Toothpaste from Boka tastes delicious and is great for sensitive teeth. With its Coconut, Spicy Ginger and Chamomile flavor, this toothpaste is unlike any other paste created before.
Boka has transformed toothpaste, using a brand new way to make teeth stronger – nano-hydroxyapatite (nHa). This game changing product has set the standard in Japan for the past 40 years due to its naturally restorative properties.
The compound is the primary foundation of teeth and bones, so it doesn’t only help to remineralize and restore teeth, but it also aids in reducing tooth sensitivity. Boka also uses this scientific marvel in their Ela Mint toothpaste.
Along with this powerful ingredient, Boka uses with soothing aloe vera, bacteria fighting xylitol, spicy ginger and notes of chamomile flower in their new Coco Ginger Toothpaste.
About Coco Ginger Toothpaste
The newest toothpaste from Boka, Coco Ginger has a subtle coconut flavor, paired with spicy ginger and notes of chamomile flower.
- Features nano-hydroxyapatite (nHa), the mineral that makes up enamel, to remineralize your teeth. This makes Boka toothpaste the first natural paste powered by modern science.
- Reduces sensitivity, rebuilds enamel, and reverses micro cavities.
- Non toxic and 100% biocompatible with antioxidants and prebiotics.
- Free from SLS, parabens, and artificial flavor & colors.
- Coconut, ginger and chamomile flower flavor.
- 100% vegan and cruelty free, so you can feel good about including Boka products in your oral care routine.
Above all, Boka’s mission is to cut through the confusion and reveal how simple oral health care can really be with the right products. So they don’t use gimmicks, they only make oral care products using high quality materials, proven to deliver comfortable and effective cleaning at a price point that anyone can afford.
Shop more ways to Pamper Yourself Naturally.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. These following products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This page contains affiliate links. See the full advertising disclosure here.