Boka Ela Mint Toothpaste
- Free from artificial flavors
- Free from endocrine disruptors
- Powered by n-Ha, a 100% non-toxic ingredient that remineralizes and desensitizes teeth
- Contains aloe vera, xylitol, green tea and mint
Dentallynx International is a part of various affiliate networks. See the full advertising disclosure here. You will be routed to the company website to complete your purchase.
Last Updated on February 20, 2021 by A. Scott, BSDH
Boka Ela Mint Toothpaste
Ela Mint Toothpaste from Boka is great for sensitive teeth. Move over fluoride, there’s a whole new way to strengthen teeth thanks to Boka – nano-hydroxyapatite (nHa).
Above all, Boka created Ela Mint Toothpaste to address the “silent epidemic” in health care. Instead of fluoride, which was first used over 100 years ago, Boka toothpastes features nHa (nano-hydroxyapatite). This is a modern move in dentistry that is now the gold standard in Japan for over 40 years. Plus, it’s 100% biocompatible and non-toxic.
In addition to this strong ingredient found in Ela Mint Toothpaste, Boka blends soothing aloe vera, bacteria fighting xylitol, antioxidant rich green tea and cool mint.
Ela Mint Toothpaste:
- Features nHa, the mineral that makes up enamel, to remineralize teeth (the first natural paste powered by modern science)
- Reduces sensitivity, rebuilds enamel, and reverses micro cavities
- Is non-toxic and 100% biocompatible with antioxidants and prebiotics
- Is free from SLS, parabens and artificial flavors & colors
- Has a fresh mint flavor, with green tea and cardamom
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free
Boka’s Ela Mint Toothpaste is safe if swallowed and so is safe for children to use too.
Boka Oral Care Products
Boka works with your body, not against it. They pair the best ingredients that nature and science has to offer, in order to heal your mouth and nourish your body. Further, Boka believes in making more effective products with safer ingredients, to have a positive impact on preventive health.
Overall, the Boka mission is to cut out the confusion and reveal how simple oral health care can really be with the right products. They complement their powerful mix of ingredients with soothing aloe vera, bacteria fighting xylitol, antioxidant rich green tea and refreshing mint.
Be sure to check out the Boka odor reducing toothbrush.
Shop more ways to Pamper Yourself Naturally.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. These following products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This page contains affiliate links. See the full advertising disclosure here.