NatureLab Tokyo Scalp Scrub
NatureLab Tokyo has an amazing scalp scrub! Japanese women have been known for their careful attention and dedication to beauty, skincare and hair care. The Nature Lab Tokyo line is free from harmful ingredients but full of nourishing ingredients that will visibly improve the health of your hair.
Free Shipping & Returns On All U.S. Orders Over $35+
Dentallynx International is a part of various affiliate networks. See the full advertising disclosure here. You will be routed to the company website to complete your purchase.
Last Updated on February 20, 2021 by A. Scott, BSDH
Perfect Shine Scalp Scrub
Perfect Shine Scalp Scrub from NatureLab Tokyo is an amazing product. Why? Because by harnessing future-forward clean technology and combining it with traditional Japanese beauty rituals, NatureLab Tokyo has crated the most luxurious collection of hair care products.
Further, the NatureLab Tokyo hair care product range is thoughtfully curated for your specific hair type, with a price tag that won’t break the bank.
Finally, all NatureLab Tokyo products utilize active botanical stem cells to maintain scalp health, improve follicle strength and promote healthy growth at a cellular level.
Clarifying Scalp Scrub from NatureLab Tokyo
- Sugar – Gentle crystals that lightly exfoliate the hair and scalp to remove product build up.
- Sake Water – A natural source of probiotics that restores and balances the scalps natural ph level for a healthy scalp.
- Grape Stem Cells – A source of powerful anti-oxidants that reduce the oxidative damage to scalp papilla cells that revitalize and add shine to dull hair.
- Pearl Extract – Pearls act as a potent antioxidant, boosting hair’s own enzymes unveiling an iridescent finish.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Can absorb 1,000 times its own weight to secure moisture and add fullness to hair.
Clear your mind and your hair with this zen inducing 3-in-1 foaming scalp scrub. Perfect Shine Clarifying Scalp Scrub from NatureLab Tokyo is the key to your hair’s best ever health.
Shop more ways to Pamper Yourself Naturally.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. These following products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This page contains affiliate links. See the full advertising disclosure here.