Last Updated on February 20, 2021 by A. Scott, BSDH
Spry Toothpaste With Xylitol
In addition to Xylitol, Spry toothpaste contains Cranberry Extract and Aloe Vera. These all natural ingredients help to sooth irritation and reduce the amount of bacteria in the mouth.
Spry produces three types of toothpaste – one with fluoride, a no fluoride version, as well as a whitening toothpaste.
More about Spry anti-cavity toothpastes:
- Anti-Plaque and Tartar Control – this makes for a healthier mouth and therefore, better results at dental your check up
- Sweetened with 100% xylitol – to more effectively clean teeth and hydrate dry tissues.
- Rich in Aloe Vera – to more effectively clean while soothing irritation
- Cranberry Extract – for added protection against bacteria and irritation
- Natural, non-GMO Ingredients – so you can feel great about what you put in your mouth
- Coconut-based surfactant – produces the foam you love without the need for sulfates.
- Natural Spearmint flavor – smooths out your tooth brushing routine with a great taste
- Also comes in Peppermint flavor – delivers a crisp splash of cool and refreshing flavor that will last all day
Brilliant Oral Care With Spry
The Spry brand is part of the Brilliant Oral Care family. Brilliant produces toothpastes, gels and other oral care products which use Xylitol.
Xylitol increases saliva production which lowers oral acidity and helps to remineralize teeth. These products also use other all natural ingredients, such as Cranberry Extract and Aloe Vera.
Spry anti-cavity toothpastes aid in the prevention of dental cavities. For maximum results, brush at least twice per day, morning and night.
Shop more ways to Pamper Yourself Naturally.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. These following products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This page contains affiliate links. See the full advertising disclosure here.