- The ZQuiet appliance is an FDA regulated oral device demonstrated to be a safe and effective way to treat snoring.
- Each package comes with 2 sizes so that you can gradually adjust to the the jaw advancement and find the optimal size to stop your snoring.
- “Try It before you Buy It” $9.95 Trial includes S&P (non-refundable) If you aren’t satisfied after 30 days, never pay a penny more.
- FREE SHIPPING!
Dentallynx International is a part of various affiliate networks. See the full advertising disclosure here. You will be routed to the company website to complete your purchase.
Last Updated on March 7, 2021 by A. Scott, BSDH
ZQuiet Anti Snoring Mouthpiece
The ZQuiet anti snoring mouthpiece is a mandibular advancement device (MAD) which is one the most effective categories of anti snoring device.
Designed by dentists, the ZQuiet anti snoring mouthpiece advances the lower jaw by a few millimeters to stop the base of your tongue from blocking your airway and thus stop snoring.
Snoring occurs while you sleep due to the natural relaxation of the lower jaw and surrounding tissue. Your tongue falls back towards your throat, causing a narrowing of the airway. As air tries to travel through this restricted path, the vibration over the tissue causes snoring.
Over 90 million people in the US alone suffer from this ailment that prevents a proper night’s rest. But fear not, as the FDA regulated ZQuiet oral device safely and effectively treats snoring.
ZQuiet Mouthpiece For Snoring
The ZQuiet anti snoring mouthpiece comes with a “try before you buy” $9.95 trial. So if you aren’t satisfied after 30 days, you will not pay a penny more.
Each ZQuiet package comes with 2 sizes so that you can slowly adjust to the the jaw advancement and find the best size to help stop your snoring.
- Works straight out of the box
- Durable and easy to clean
- FDA cleared and approved anti snoring mouthpiece
- 1 million plus customers
This small and surprisingly soft anti snoring mouthpiece has demonstrated both safety and effectiveness. Designed to be comfortable and easy to use, it also enables the jaw to move freely, so you can sleep with your mouth open or closed.
Shop more ways to Pamper Yourself Naturally.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. These following products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This page contains affiliate links. See the full advertising disclosure here.